To position Ijesaland as a commercial and industrial hub in Nigeria through Youth and Community empowerment, and promotion of commercial, innovative technology and industrial development
Based on the vision, the PIDGroup has 2 departments:
Youth Development and Economic Development
Youth Development Department
The mission of the youth development wing is
- To instill the spirit of self-development, belonging, services, ethics and loyalty in the minds of the Youth in Ijesaland
- To assist the Youths to attain their full potential in their chosen profession or career through regular training programs, seminars and other means.
- To promote self-reliance through mentorship in entrepreneurship and skill development
Economic Development Department
The mission of the economic development wing is
- To advocate for good governance and service delivery by interacting with our political leadership in Ijesaland.
- To partner with other like-minded bodies to lobby the government and its agencies on the development of stable infrastructures such roads, railway, energy, water and communication in ijesaland
- To revise the existing Blueprint for Ijesaland Development, and develop strategic implementation plans to action it
- To identify areas of investment and potential investors
- To sensitize, mobilise and prepare the ijesa Community for business and industrial transformation by capacitating and empowering them regularly
- To explore twinning all the Local Government Headquarters to progressive towns in Africa, the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia, etc